STEIN - Login Rewards (v0.3.17)
We added a daily login rewards, to honor all our loyal players! You will be able to get some new items like polymorphs or special scrolls which will make your life easier. Besides that the game got a lot more sounds, which was long overdue.
- You can now claim a login reward every day.
- Enabling the login rewards, need completion of the quest "Membership Program" which you get at the smith in Farshore.
- As a player with Stein.Account, you can claim additional rewards
- You can claim the rewards on the top of the news tab or in the login rewards tab of the player hub.
- You can see all upcoming and claimed rewards in the login rewards tab in the player hub.
There are now polymorph items which can alter your appearance
- Self inflicted polymorphs which alter your hole appearance are removed if you use an item, die or the buff runs out.
- Self inflicted polymorphs which only alter a part of your appearance are removed if you die or the buff runs out.
- Polymorph is lost upon logout.
There are now scrolls which allow you to summon your party members to your location.
- Party summoning does not work in dungeons.
- Players need to accept the summon to be teleported.
- Scroll is consumed on use (even if no one is in party or no one accepts your summon)
There are now scrolls which spawn a trader.
- Trader will despawn after a few minutes.
- Trader offers general goods from Waldenbach and items can be sold to him.
There are now scrolls which spawn a bank crate.
- Bank crate will despawn after a few minutes.
- Interacting with the crate will open your bank.
There are now scrolls which will increase your experience and profession experience for a given time and percentage.
- Experience buff is lost upon logout.
- Experience buff persists through death.
- There are now a few throwable fun items like snowballs, firecrackers and steins.
Twitch integration with our twitch channel
- You can spawn Fluffy on the watch page location through channel points.
- A twitch subscription spawns a chicken on the watch page location with your name which will drop a deco-crate.
- All Enemy attacks now have sounds.
- All Items player can use now have sounds.
- There is now a sound when you craft an item.
- There is now a level up sound for characters and professions.
- Sound effect volume changes depending on distance to player.
- Zones now have ambient sounds (can be muted and changed in volume in options)
- Some Optimizations to reduce required bandwidth and lag.
- Added some features for upcoming events.
- Some buffs have new Icons to indicate their effect better.
- Buff names are now translated.
- Buffs now show their time in minutes or hours for longer buffs.
- Fixed a bug where enemies stayed in areas they can not reach.
- Fixed a bug where the guild did not show up for players after they logged in.
- Fixed a bug where the respawn for gems button was visible while not available.